04 December 2006

Finally, some pictures...

Ok so i finally dragged my Hard drive down to the MWR (Morale Wellness centeR) i think lol any yeah so whatever, here they are... more to come i swear... I've just got like zero downtime around here y'all
















This tat is the one that i got for my little (in a manner of speaking) brother Eric. I sure love that guy, im jealous of him sometimes... he just seems so down to earth, I think about him a lot... I sure miss him...

This tat is for my sisters Erin and Toni Marie. A beautiful Rose for each beautiful Sister.




This is the very 1st picture that i took with my brandy new camera. Im in DCU's and i've been up for atleast 30 hours in this Picture. Damn i needed a haircut haha






This is one of Saddam's old palaces... This is where i will be Re-enlisting... 43K signing bonus Cha ching! Can we say new house? yeah baby...


Some of the local Haji... they love posing for the Americans haha.... one thing i love about them... they are all tiny, haha! I've not seen more than a handful that were anywhere close to as tall as I am... it's awesome... oh yeah... one thing that i dont really like about them...they dont really bathe over here... so most of them smell like doo doo... ;(

So yeah, when we came over here, we just sort of said.. "yeah these buildings... they are ours now"... I have no idea what this building is but it's pretty sweet looking haha

i have this thing for extreme close-ups...

I know its blurry, i just thought that it looked way awesome...

I think that i had just woken up about 15 mins before I took this pic... interesting angle with the wide angle lens... I'm not sure why im smiling cause its a goofy grin kinda smile... oh well.. gotta stay positive.. only 29.4 million seconds to go! haha

Dead ass tired mug shot. Ive got some landscape shots i swear... ive not been sure as to where i can and cannot take my camera until just a few days ago...
1 AM iraqi style... headed home from talking to lenell... she keeps me up at night... in fact im gonna call her as soon as i get off the phone here... man... lemee check... yep, i still miss her so much.
I am Holy s**t sleepy here but for some reason i was messing around with the color function and i found the 'Sepia' setting... i think it looks sweet cause it looks like those old western photos... haha

Well yall this took like almost an hour to upload so as soon as i get the satellite feed in my room, im sure that i'll be posting more pics... untill then... talk to yall later....
Josh...

4 comments:

Destiny said...

Wow. It really was nice to hear from you today big brother. :) The pics are great! So good to 'see' how you are doing! The tat you got for Eric is crazy cool. I love it. The roses for Erin and Toni Marie are gorgeous.
:D

You're lookin good big brother. I hope everything keeps going ok for the rest of your tour. We love you and miss you, can't wait to get more updates.

Lucky13 said...

Hey bro. I like the pics man. That tat is awesome!! Heh The roses are cool too. I just wanted to let you know that I love you, and miss you very much. I can't wait to see my brother again. We have to talk about this "jealousy" thing i'm a lil confused. :D But flattered just the same lol. I love you and miss you I really really hope to hear from you soon. Des and I are both thinking about you. That call today or umm yesterday for u by now was the best thing to happen in a while it made our days week whatever. But really CALL whenever you can. Love you. Love Eric L13 :DD

Eric & Sherryl Garrett said...

Wow! Nice Tats Son! Bet that hurt good! Good to see some pictures of you. Looks like your healthy. Me, your mom Sherryl and Uncle Buck are thinking of you constantly. Praying for you too. We really miss you alot. Hope things keep going well for you. And by the way, WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE A PICTURE OF LENELL ON HERE???????

We are VERY proud that you are our Son!
We Love and Miss you,
Mom and Dad Garrett

Casedilla said...

Bah! Hello gorgeous!