15 December 2006

I found the Panorama function, and it was good...

Well its that time again to post up some more pics... i love this camera... it's awesome... I'm in a rush so i cant type much but I've got a huge update coming in a couple of days guys... oh yeah and if you cant tell... i have this affinity for ellipses... deal with it... :P anyways... on with the eye candy...


This is me right after i had just gotten up to go running... Man i was tired... That spot on my shirt is water from a drink... I thought i looked too mean in this pic so i took on of me smilin for all y'all...

heh... i hate my smile lol... Been workin out though... *Flex* haha anyways lol...

(no caption necessary) ((Picture is worth a thousand words, especially with this girl)) (((Love ya)))...

I love her dark, gorgeous eyes... I get lost in em... Merry Christmas y'all...

You can see a zoom shot of that clock tower in the distance. That lady's name is Panna. Shes a co-worker that was driving around with me on base...

Some sort of observation tower in Baghdad (location withheld for security reasons) Still a pretty sweet zoom shot...

This is a Panaramic shot of the FakeLake that was built for Oday Hussein (Saddams Crazy ass son.) That bastard... Glad hes dead...

Un yeah... i think i was playing a Fighting game when i took this snapshot lol... kinda badass looking lol... not much else to take pictures of at 11:30 at night haha...

The un-finished Palace of Saddam Hussein. Talk about downgraded... He went from this to his hole in the ground haha. What a chump. the cranes just sort of stayed there... lol...




Until we talk again yall... Hey if you want to write me or send me stuff (wink wink) address to:

SSgt Josh S Garrett
UNIT 42129
JIDC
APO AE 09342

And my Email is Somnioblivio@gmail.com

at work, my unclassified email is joshua.garrett@iraq.centcom.mil
and if for some reason you have access to a classified computer, myclassified email is...
haha gotcha.. its classified. :P

TTYL - LEAVE COMMENTS - I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL - IT BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY...


2 comments:

Destiny said...

Always good to see more pic-a-tures buddy. It was great to hear from you today, and your bea-utiful Lenell. Can't wait to meet her.

Keep yourself safe and we hope to see you soon.

Destiny said...

I don't know why it is posting that picture on my comment...lol...